Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

RAK Club - Pink May

I got these absolutely lovely cards from RAK Club (created by Gill) and the theme for the month of May was "Pink". Normally we should only get one card by month, but I got two... yeahhh !!! Linda (to who I sent my March RAK card) sent me now one for May... thank you so much Linda !!! During this frustrating time of illness, these cards make me so happy and I'm so grateful.

Card sent by Gill. Thank you so much! The card is soooo cute. Such a great job, with all these details !

Card sent by Linda. Looooove it ! Thank you, Linda :-) It really put a smile on my face.

Inside of the card from Linda.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Leslie Gill has just given me your blog deets so I thought I would pop over and say hello two beautiful cards you have there
    Jacki xx

    AntwortenLöschen