Samstag, 2. April 2011

My 1st Award ! What a great day !!

I am so happy to announce that Scrappin Rabbit Designs has just given me A Thing of Beauty Award!

Thank you so much for this awesome Award ! To be honest, I can't believe it... but I'm happy, happy happy...

NOTE: Ladies when accepting this award, you must list 5 things about yourself (including why you like crafting), pass it on to 5 others, and when you post the award to your sidebar, the award creator would like the award linked to her: gracenotes4today.



Here are 5 things about me:

1. I live together with my older sister an brother in a 200-year-old farmhouse in Luxembourg.
2. I'm leading together with my sister prayer groups in our house chapel and we mainly pray for souls in the purgatory, their family and friends.
3. I love reading and prefer buying books instead of clothes or jewels.
4. From childhood on I've been a creative person and I love to work with paper and embellishments.
5. I play saxophone, cross flute, piano, guitar and I was studying opera singing.

Here are the following 5 Blogs Im a sending this Award too:
1. Ana Maria from TEACH U 14
2. Melanie from  JoyStampin
3. Angie from Chic'n Scratch
4. Gabi from Stempeltante
5. Holly from Scrappily Ever After

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen